At the heart of these schools are our seven principles which call us to affirm and promote:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our schools;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our schools and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
to sign up for their newsletter and to connect via Facebook and other social networking resources.